- Completely redesigned fourth-generation Pilot is the largest and most powerful Honda SUV ever
- Ultimate rugged family SUV with new styling, more interior space and a class-leading combination of off-road capability and nimble on-road dynamics
- Pilot TrailSport: most rugged and off-road capable Honda SUV ever, with standard all-terrain tires, steel skid plates, higher ground clearance, off-road tuned suspension and more
- New post-production option packages including Pilot’s first HPD Package
- Pilot Sport is exceptionally well-equipped with a starting MSRP of $39,1501
The all-new 2023 Honda Pilot, the largest and most powerful SUV in Honda history, will go on-sale Dec. 12. Offering a class-leading combination of off-road capability and nimble on-road dynamics, the fourth-generation Pilot is the ultimate family SUV with rugged new styling, and more passenger and cargo space. Pilot’s five well-equipped trim levels include the new Pilot TrailSport, the most rugged and off-road capable Honda SUV ever, with special off-road features engineered to get weekend adventurers even further off the beaten path.
Pilot’s Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) begins with the Pilot Sport at $39,1501 (excluding $1,295 destination charge).
“We’ve reengineered the all-new Honda Pilot from the ground up to set a new benchmark in the midsize 3-row SUV class,” said Lance Woelfer, assistant vice president of Honda National Auto Sales, American Honda Motor Co., Inc. “With more space, power and capability, the new Pilot is more rugged than ever and ready for that next great family adventure.”