- Exclusive addition: Defender is marking 75 years of Land Rover with the new Defender 75th Limited Edition
- Heritage detailing: Grasmere Green introduced to the exterior and interior with unique 75 Years graphic – available in 90 and 110 body designs
- Still innovating: Equipped with the latest technology including 3D Surround Camera, Matrix LED headlights and Configurable Terrain Response
- Electric performance: 75th Limited Edition available as P400e Electric Hybrid, in addition to P400 and D300 with advanced mild hybrid technology
- Exclusively yours: New Defender 75th Limited Edition is available to configure now
- at www.landrover.com or visit your local retailer to secure your order
In 1948 the Series I was introduced at the Amsterdam Motor Show. Land Rover is marking the anniversary with the Defender 75th Limited Edition.
Defender’s durable and versatile interior has received similar treatment, with the Cross Car Beam finished in brushed Grasmere Green Powder Coat and laser-etched detailing on Cross Car Beam end caps. The seats are finished in Resist Ebony, with the hockey stick on the centre console featuring Robustec material – the most robust fabric available on Defender.
The Limited Edition is based on the high-specification HSE, with comprehensive standard equipment. Innovative technology includes 3D Surround Camera, Configurable Terrain Response, Meridian Sound System, Matrix LED front lighting, 11.4-inch Pivi Pro infotainment system, Head-Up Display and Wireless Device Charger.
All 75th Limited Edition models also feature a Folding Fabric Roof or the option of a Sliding Panoramic Roof, while superior comfort is provided by 14-way driver and passenger heated electric memory seats, heated steering wheel and Three Zone Climate Control. An Electrically Deployable Tow Bar and All-Season tyres can be added as options for enhanced capability.
Powertrain choices include the powerful and efficient P400e plug-in electric hybrid (PHEV) on 110 models, in addition to P400 and D300 Ingenium petrol and diesel options*, both utilising Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle (MHEV) technology to optimise power delivery and fuel economy by harnessing energy normally lost under deceleration and braking.
The uniqueness of the Limited Edition ensures its place as a highly collectible Defender, revealed alongside a new range of Land Rover lifestyle goods celebrating this historic moment.
The Lifestyle Collection shares the Grasmere Green colour theme and features a comprehensive range of goods including a minimalist unique watch featuring two straps, a functional backpack and clothing with unique 75 Years graphics and detail.
Land Rover was born with the launch of a single vehicle. Today our family of SUVs is testament to the pioneering spirit of innovation that has characterised Land Rover for more than seven decades. Our Defender, Discovery and Range Rover brand families provide unrivalled capability, versatility and luxury – the perfect foundation for another 75 years of success.