- Grand Wagoneer earns Best SUV of the Year award from the Hispanic Motor Press Foundation as part of the 2022 Top Ten Vehicles for Hispanic Car Buyers list
- Rooted in Jeep® brand heritage, Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer mark the rebirth of a premium American icon, redefining “American premium” while delivering a unique customer experience
- The all-new 2022 Grand Wagoneer and 2022 Wagoneer deliver legendary capability courtesy of three available 4×4 systems, exceptional driving dynamics, powerful performance, including best-in-class towing capability of up to 10,000 lbs., advanced technology and safety, and a premium level of comfort for up to eight passengers, all wrapped in a sophisticated and authentic design
- Hispanic Motor Press Awards recognizes the best 2022 model-year vehicles for Hispanic car buyers based on styling, driving satisfaction, technology, safety, environmental impact, mechanical reliability and value
The all-new 2022 Grand Wagoneer continues to prove why its premium features and amenities make it the best in the large SUV segment, earning the 2022 SUV of the Year award at the 12th annual Hispanic Motor Press Awards (HMPA).
“Every year, there is a vehicle that surprises you and the Grand Wagoneer is the one this year,” said Ricardo Rodriguez-Long, president and founder of the Hispanic Motor Press Foundation. “The Grand Wagoneer is a new high luxury entry that is tastefully done and includes the huge pluses of full-size SUV, 4×4 and it’s capable of towing almost 10,000 lbs. This is a vehicle that can take the family literally anywhere you want with comfort and connectivity.”
The 2022 HMPA Jury Panel is comprised of independent Hispanic automotive journalists, content creators and industry influencers selected by the organization’s advisory board. Over 20 juror members from across the country evaluated more than 100 new vehicles during 2021 and into 2022. The jury panel evaluates vehicles based on their features, including overall design, comfort, safety, economy, handling, performance, functionality, infotainment integration, interior design, environmental requirements, driver satisfaction and price.
“The interior design and quality are better than many luxury sedans, and they thought about including all the latest in connectivity,” said Aaron Sanchez, executive producer and host of The Morning Show on ABC News Radio KMET 1490AM. “We were all very impressed.”
The all-new 2022 Grand Wagoneer and 2022 Wagoneer mark the rebirth of a premium American icon, with legendary capability courtesy of three available 4×4 systems, exceptional driving dynamics, powerful performance, including best-in-class towing capability of up to 10,000 lbs., advanced technology and safety, and a premium level of comfort for up to eight passengers, all wrapped in a sophisticated and authentic design.
“Earning the SUV of the Year honor from the Hispanic Motor Press is further validation that the Grand Wagoneer delivers on the refinement, technology, comfort and capability that our customers tell us they want,” said Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep® brand North America. “The interiors on our new SUVs are second to none, so it’s rewarding when experts agree.”
Wagoneer Client Services
Wagoneer Client Services delivers a personalized and premium customer experience, offering a suite of ownership benefits and VIP services, as standard, including:
- Five years of worry-free dealership maintenance, including oil changes and tire rotations
- 24/7 customer support and roadside assistance via phone or online chat
- No-charge equivalent service loaner
- Trip interruption coverage
- VIP access to select, exclusive events